These are the 20 most popular posts on All about Mary. Click on ‘x’ to view the original post:
1. Virgen de la Soledad (2,991 notes) (x)
2. Mater Dolorosa (2,051 notes) (x)
3. Our Lady of Fatima (1,966 notes) (x)
4. La Esperanza Macarena (1,448 notes) (x)
5. Ex votos (1,376 notes) (x)
6. N.S. de la Soledad (1,272 notes) (x)
7. Our Lady of Guadalupe (1,257 notes) (x)
8. Virgen de la Soledad (1,110 notes) (x)
9. Patrona Bavariae (1,100 notes) (x)
10. N.S. de los Dolores (1,018 notes) (x)
11. Gnadenbild Trier (1,008 notes) (x)
12. Virgen de los Dolores (950 notes) (x)
13. Gnadenbild Maria (927 notes) (x)
14. La Macarena (846 notes) (x)
15. N.S. de la Paloma (788 notes) (x)
16. Our Lady of Fatima (780 notes) (x)
17. Madonna Addolorata (777 notes) (x)
18. Our Lady of Guadalupe (747 notes) (x)
19. Neon lit street shrine (682 notes) (x)
20. La Esperanza de Triana (646 notes) (x)
Do you have a favourite post?
Today the feast of Mary’s Assumption into Heaven is celebrated, the greatest of all Marian feasts.
The feast has been celebrated since at least the 5th century. It was first established in the East, where it is known as the Dormition. In the West it was introduced towards the end of the 7th century. In 1950 it was finally defined as a Roman Catholic dogma of faith.
Maria Bambina, also known as Our Lady of Victories, in the church of Naxxar, Malta.
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart | Notre Dame du Sacre Coeur | Nuestra Señora del Sagrado Corazón | Unsere Liebe Frau vom Heiligsten Herzen | Onze Lieve Vrouw van het Heilig Hart
Happy feast of the Assumption. May the Mother of God and Queen of Heaven love and protect you all!
The international pilgrim statue of Our Lady of Fatima, which has traveled to many places around the world.
Sterre der Zee
The statue of Our Lady Star of the Sea in Maastricht, the Netherlands.